Where's Waldo (the CB)?

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I was watching a YouTube video of the Honda Collection Hall over in Japan. The video was shot by a person that was more of a car guy, but he did make a quick spin through the motorcycle hall and I managed to snag this screen grab image.

As I understand it, Honda rotates the vehicles that they choose to display in the HCH. I thought that it was pretty cool to know that the CB1100 is one of the motorcycles that Honda keeps to select from and that it has already been on display at this point. (I should note that the video I grabbed this from was made three years ago.)

 
I'd agree with that statement!
 
I can't help thinking that a suitable color scheme has a lot of impact on what we like and what we don't.
That CB1300 in front on the right, if it had a different scheme would be a close contender. Just that white and red doesn't do it for me.
And its lump ain't half bad ...
 
You’re right, Gecko: the single-coloured CB1300 is a serious contender.
 
Back
Top