Thread starter
Has anyone seen or heard of Red Mist lately? He's been strangely silent.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
From my dim distant memory a 3 Honda engined behemoth rings a bellRidem32_imp said:I bet he is putting 2 motors in his bike back to back! I think it was Ross Collins that did that with a 750 honda drag bike back in the 70,s. It was a nice looking bike.
And so do I. Seemed like a good bloke who enjoyed a bit of to and fro. I join Cormanus, and I am sure others on this forum, in saying that I too learned from him. I truly hope that I didn't contribute to his decision.Cormanus_imp said:That's very sad. I was and am in awe of his knowledge and learned a great deal from him. He introduced me to Breckenridge Elkins, for which I will always be grateful. I hope he reconsiders.


And so do I. Seemed like a good bloke who enjoyed a bit of to and fro. I join Cormanus, and I am sure others on this forum, in saying that I too learned from him. I truly hope that I didn't contribute to his decision.Pterodactyl_imp said:And so do I. Seemed like a good bloke who enjoyed a bit of to and fro. I join Cormanus, and I am sure others on this forum, in saying that I too learned from him. I truly hope that I didn't contribute to his decision.Cormanus_imp said:That's very sad. I was and am in awe of his knowledge and learned a great deal from him. He introduced me to Breckenridge Elkins, for which I will always be grateful. I hope he reconsiders.
Cheers.
The multi engined drag bikes and the engineering involved used to fascinate me when I was younger.Ridem32_imp said:Well I have to be honest! Me & Red did bump heads once BUT after that we was ok. He does know a lot about bikes, motors etc. To me he was blunt but most of the time knew what he was talking about! He did help a lot of members and to me that's what a forum is about! Again sad but true this thread should not even be here by the rules & laws of the forum it's not CB or motorcycle related! But to me I like this thread to be able to check on our friends and members! I know I started a same thread about tortuga! It can get confusing what you can and cannot post about when it was put to me cut & dry if it's not CB related it will be locked up. If we don't like it leave and most everyone agreed on it. But while this thread is still active. I wish Red the best and hope I get a PM from him saying if he is on another forum!
Tyke57nz: you was rite 3 motors!! I think he did the 2 motor first then went to 3 Russ Collins was a bad man
The other bike is a 2 motor bike