Aug 17, 2016 #1 H husky385_imp Running like a top Thread starter Cormanus is everything ok with him. No posting in a while. Kevin
Aug 17, 2016 #2 the Ferret Road warrior He has been checking in, just not posting for some reason. He was here day before yesterday.
Aug 17, 2016 #3 H husky385_imp Running like a top Thread starter Okay good. Don't want any more dinosaurs to go extinct
Aug 17, 2016 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Kevin, I spoke to him a couple of days ago and he was both in fine form and planning a ride the next day.
Kevin, I spoke to him a couple of days ago and he was both in fine form and planning a ride the next day.
Aug 18, 2016 #7 U Ulvetanna_imp Road warrior Funny I was just wondering about that this morning when I woke. There's a guy who puts a lot of miles on the CB1100. Not only that but we still want to know about the tire.
Funny I was just wondering about that this morning when I woke. There's a guy who puts a lot of miles on the CB1100. Not only that but we still want to know about the tire.