Where to find Brake Lines (ABS model) ?

mrbi0_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Looking for stainless steel brake lines for the CB1100 ABS model (I believe it's the versions from the years 2015-2017)

Can't seem to find it online, anyone can help ?


Thanks in advance
 
Ferrealls_imp said:
Why not just bend your own?
Looking for stainless flex lines, not hard lines.
 
Thread starter
I'm back to say it's done :)

First, the experience?
Upgraded brakes, reduce the "squishy" feeling and even more instance reaction on the brake. I wouldn't say it's a MAAJOR improvement, but you do feel it's better

Secondly, how?
ABS stainless brake lines are pain. There are fewer kits out there for ABS models due the complexity so what I did was to custom made for the CB1100 2017 EX.
Decided only to do it to the front, where 4 cables are required. I used HEL for this with following dimensions (need to be EU mm :)):

2 X 380mm
1 X 150mm
1 X 550mm

Thirdly, photos:



and

 
That looks good Mrbi0,

My issue was the line from the ABS hard line to the master reservoir on the bars. There's no easy way I've found of attaching a braded line to the hard line...
 
Back
Top