uscgmac_imp
Been there
Is the 2013 and 2014 the same, the samurider website says its for a 2013 cb1100.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes I was looking at some new CB1100s only yesterday, examining the difference between the deluxe and standard. I was at the garage because I needed to have my weak horn fixed (I want no clever comments about this), the fix was, by the way, to simply bend it forward. Anyway, what I discovered was that not only were there 2 horns (dual tone?) on the newer bikes, but they are mounted under the headlamp, rather than a single one mounted in front of the radiator (radiator - I thought it was air cooled??). My older (2012) machine looked slightly different to the newer ones.Lord Popgun_imp said:Well, check this out: Front Fairings | Samurider.com
Says '14
Ferret can confirm, but I believe the headlight is mounted at a different height on the '13 and '14 bikes.
A fine tip Randy B. That's exactly what I'll do.Randy B_imp said:I looks to me as if you have a flat black on your bike. I would see if you can get one shipped unpainted and have it color matched when you get it or it will never look right.
It is interesting how we all tend to immediately associate the word "radiator" with a liquid cooled engine. When you look up the definition, a radiator "transfers the heat from the fluid inside to the air outside". In the strictest sense of the word, the oil coolers on our bike are in fact radiators.uscgmac_imp said:Radiator, really?? :banana:
It is interesting how we all tend to immediately associate the word "radiator" with a liquid cooled engine. When you look up the definition, a radiator "transfers the heat from the fluid inside to the air outside". In the strictest sense of the word, the oil coolers on our bike are in fact radiators. Good luck finding an oil cooler in the parts section under radiators, lol.DGShannon_imp said:It is interesting how we all tend to immediately associate the word "radiator" with a liquid cooled engine. When you look up the definition, a radiator "transfers the heat from the fluid inside to the air outside". In the strictest sense of the word, the oil coolers on our bike are in fact radiators.uscgmac_imp said:Radiator, really?? :banana:
