where to buy 2014DLX

Welcome to the forum!

I think it might be tough to find a brand new one this late in the game. I don't think anyone has reported seeing a new DLX at a dealer for several months now. There are still plenty of the black standard models left.

You may have better luck searching for a lightly used one.
 
Search on http://www.cycletrader.com there are several, at least 20, for sale across the country.

Ramswin99, I didn't find any in Hawaii.

Frank, There is a new one a few hours away from you in Falls Church, VA at Coleman Powersports, one at Ride One Powersports in Hiliard, OH, one at Redline in Myrtle Beach, SC, one at New England Cycle Works in Groton, CT, one at Ohio Cycle Works, Lima, OH, one at Paw Paw Cycles, in Paw Paw, MI and one at Hall's Motorsports in Birmigham, AL and a USED one for $8,880 in Long Island at New York Honda (866-729-1165).
 
Thread starter
thank you, tell me about it, I have tried cycle trader several are listed but its a scam to try and sell me 2013 or standard model
I have been told dealers can search other dealers for inventory does anyone know about that
 
EGAlvarez_imp said:
Search on http://www.cycletrader.com there are several, at least 20, for sale across the country.

Ramswin99, I didn't find any in Hawaii.

Frank, There is a new one a few hours away from you in Falls Church, VA at Coleman Powersports, one at Ride One Powersports in Hiliard, OH, one at Redline in Myrtle Beach, SC, one at New England Cycle Works in Groton, CT, one at Ohio Cycle Works, Lima, OH, one at Paw Paw Cycles, in Paw Paw, MI and one at Hall's Motorsports in Birmigham, AL and a USED one for $8,880 in Long Island at New York Honda (866-729-1165).
none of these are available, I live in Myrtle Beach,the only one they ever had is the one I ordered on feb 6 2014 and took delivery of on 4-22-14 anything you see on cycle trader means nothing!
 
I'd think about a 2014 'Standard' if the Deluxe is hard to find, just don't park in the sun.
 
I am glad I found mine when I did! Now I feel special! I own a "collectable" :D
All kidding aside, this bike might hold it's value fairly well if Honda decides to not ship more DLX models to the U.S. If they import a container ship filled with 2016 or 2017 models, all is lost. LOL!
Will be interesting to watch.
 
I went on Cycle Trader and all of the DLX's are down South or on the West Coast. Doesn't help me in NJ.

Frank Ferrante
 
ff73148_imp said:
I went on Cycle Trader and all of the DLX's are down South or on the West Coast. Doesn't help me in NJ.

Frank Ferrante
Sure it does Frank! I recommend finding one out west (maybe Denver area), then take 10 days off, buy a one way airline ticket and do a "Fly and Ride" home and post a ride report with pictures from your awesome trip!
 
ff73148_imp said:
I went on Cycle Trader and all of the DLX's are down South or on the West Coast. Doesn't help me in NJ.

Frank Ferrante
I just sold a truck to a guy in NJ, act quick and you could sqeeze it on the same truck :clap:
 
I had mine shipped from CA to Longmont, CO. It cost $590.00 with my AMA (American Motorcyclist Assn.) discount. They put it on a special pallet and it arrived looking brand new. I though about flying out and riding it home, but I did not have the time to spare at that point and it would have cost me more then the shipping cost to do that anyway. Point is, if you find one USED, it can be shipped to you. If you find one NEW at a Honda dealer, you have to be there in person to sign the paperwork (so my dealer told me) but it still could be shipped.
 
Just stopped at my dealer. None are available from Honda..Sold Out! There may be a dealer with one someplace but none available from Mother Honda.
 
ramswin99_imp said:
I'm still hunting if Anyone has found anywhere let me know will purchase today
On Cycle Trader there is one showing in Chula Vista California at South Bay Motorsports. It appears to have 2000 approx miles on it. The ad is supposed to be a newer ad for the bike. Good Luck
 
The ferret_imp said:
Just stopped at my dealer. None are available from Honda..Sold Out! There may be a dealer with one someplace but none available from Mother Honda.
Just did a five-state search at my desk. (Honda won't let us check more than five states at a time.)

One in Hillsboro, OR (outside Portland). Another in Arlington, TX (Home of the Rangers)

None in CA, WA, FL.
 
Thread starter
I have called both places the Hillsboro dealer hasn't had one for a while must be an error in Honda inventory system
Arlington does have one but wants $1000 over list and in a very heavy Texas accent "I need to look the rider in the eye to discuss break in procedures" and refused to ship i even offered to pay tax and have the bike picked up buy a shipping company

currently trying with State8 they say they can get one stay tuned

Aloha
 
ramswin99_imp said:
I have called both places the Hillsboro dealer hasn't had one for a while must be an error in Honda inventory system
Arlington does have one but wants $1000 over list and in a very heavy Texas accent "I need to look the rider in the eye to discuss break in procedures" and refused to ship i even offered to pay tax and have the bike picked up buy a shipping company

currently trying with State8 they say they can get one stay tuned

Aloha
I'll look again tomorrow. I think the Hillsboro dealer was Honda/Kawasaki. The way Honda inventory works is a bike/TV shows in a dealer's inventory until it is warranty-registered within ten days of customer purchase. Then the dealer must pay Honda. So the bike might have been sold last week, but you think they would remember that...don't you?

I can search other states. Any in mind?
 
Thread starter
thank you Olyrider for checking around I really appreciate your efforts it looks like im going to purchase the used one in CA I'm so stuck on the DLX

I'd rather have a used one then a new standard I guess

thank you everybody
 
Back
Top