Where is the new model year? no news?!!??!?!?!

CB100sidecar_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello All,

For those of you are well informed....maybe you could explain why there is no info on when Honda US might have a new model year CB1100?

I search and search and nothing!!

thanks...

I am hoping the new model year will help lower price on 2017 CB1100ex
 
I have my fingers crossed for new model to be introduced so I can scoop up a 2017 at a decent price. My primary is 09 tmax which I love more the more I ride it but I want that 2017 because it’s so sexy and classy to ride and look at. Needless to say my tmax is a workhorse while cb1100 will be my garage Queen.
 
Honda_Fan_imp said:
I have my fingers crossed for new model to be introduced so I can scoop up a 2017 at a decent price. My primary is 09 tmax which I love more the more I ride it but I want that 2017 because it’s so sexy and classy to ride and look at. Needless to say my tmax is a workhorse while cb1100 will be my garage Queen.
Looks like you will end up with both.
 
Back
Top