Mar 31, 2015 #1 O Olyrider Been there Thread starter I have a '13 Standard. My "eye" isn't good enough to see where Honda added capacity to the larger tanks. Taller? Wider? Longer? Are seats on any models interchangeable or does it depend on which tank you have?
I have a '13 Standard. My "eye" isn't good enough to see where Honda added capacity to the larger tanks. Taller? Wider? Longer? Are seats on any models interchangeable or does it depend on which tank you have?
Mar 31, 2015 #2 R redbirds_imp Road warrior Olyrider_imp said: I have a '13 Standard. My "eye" isn't good enough to see where Honda added capacity to the larger tanks. Taller? Wider? Longer? Are seats on any models interchangeable or does it depend on which tank you have? Click to expand... The 2014 DLX tank is noticeably higher in back. I think the new Standard has the same capacity as the 2013.
Olyrider_imp said: I have a '13 Standard. My "eye" isn't good enough to see where Honda added capacity to the larger tanks. Taller? Wider? Longer? Are seats on any models interchangeable or does it depend on which tank you have? Click to expand... The 2014 DLX tank is noticeably higher in back. I think the new Standard has the same capacity as the 2013.
Mar 31, 2015 #3 the Ferret Road warrior Yes a barely discernible hump at the top rear from mid tank back to the seat... and the knee indents are shaped differently, not that that would add any capacity, just a design feature.
Yes a barely discernible hump at the top rear from mid tank back to the seat... and the knee indents are shaped differently, not that that would add any capacity, just a design feature.