Where can I buy this?

I’m probably closer to Sir Rodney... :(

Since you look like Bung, its good you’re the Wine Celler Master, huh?
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Brand sparky new OEM from Japan...will be installed soon as warmer days are coming to GTA :cool:

2b0bccf1ce62626c11e5741ae61eed41.jpg


f4481ed794f1f6bde2d1ae8ff365131d.jpg


:D
Nice and shiny. Is the emblem plastic? Does it just push on / pull off the grommets in the bracket? Or is it stick on somehow?
 
Popgun: yes to both. :thumbsup:
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Brand sparky new OEM from Japan...will be installed soon as warmer days are coming to GTA :cool:

2b0bccf1ce62626c11e5741ae61eed41.jpg


f4481ed794f1f6bde2d1ae8ff365131d.jpg


:D
Nice and shiny. Is the emblem plastic? Does it just push on / pull off the grommets in the bracket? Or is it stick on somehow?
Nice and shiny. Is the emblem plastic? Does it just push on / pull off the grommets in the bracket? Or is it stick on somehow?
GO, plastic:( and push on/pull off the grommets,,,may do some small mods to prevent from stealing
 
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Brand sparky new OEM from Japan...will be installed soon as warmer days are coming to GTA :cool:

2b0bccf1ce62626c11e5741ae61eed41.jpg


f4481ed794f1f6bde2d1ae8ff365131d.jpg


:D
Nice and shiny. Is the emblem plastic? Does it just push on / pull off the grommets in the bracket? Or is it stick on somehow?
Nice and shiny. Is the emblem plastic? Does it just push on / pull off the grommets in the bracket? Or is it stick on somehow?
GO, plastic:( and push on/pull off the grommets,,,may do some small mods to prevent from stealing
I guess you will relocate the horns to put that badge. Please, share how you do it!
 
jtopiso_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Brand sparky new OEM from Japan...will be installed soon as warmer days are coming to GTA :cool:

2b0bccf1ce62626c11e5741ae61eed41.jpg


f4481ed794f1f6bde2d1ae8ff365131d.jpg


:D
Nice and shiny. Is the emblem plastic? Does it just push on / pull off the grommets in the bracket? Or is it stick on somehow?
Nice and shiny. Is the emblem plastic? Does it just push on / pull off the grommets in the bracket? Or is it stick on somehow?
GO, plastic:( and push on/pull off the grommets,,,may do some small mods to prevent from stealing
I guess you will relocate the horns to put that badge. Please, share how you do it!
I guess you will relocate the horns to put that badge. Please, share how you do it!
will update when done
 
You know what, I really forgot about this, therefore, there was no any update. Sorry, my bad. :-/
Fabricating a new bracket issue, since hardware stores are closed..
 
mtneers_imp said:
PB...watching to see how you install this....


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good Day Mtneers, long time no chat!
I bought my emblem 3 years earlier and did a trial fit, however, the esthetic is not there, it does not look nice and I did not install it for multiple reasons:
1. Badge is not wide enough - looks tiny/small in between the two tubes.
2. Hides the horn, and may affect the horn sound dispersion. unless horn relocation
3. Best is to upgrade your 2 horns with the 2017 style - it has chrome rings around the black round horn. IMO, the 2 chrome horns looks much better instead of the HONDA badge.

Sorry P.B., it only personal taste.

Regards Alain
 
this badge addition sparked my interest.. looking around my shop, I found this used badge.. I am in the early stages of making a bracket to mount it to my 2017.. I plan on leaving the horns in place.. more pics will be coming ..
.
6d7f696cfe13bd475874f8b4b5388320.jpg
 
I was disappointed today.. I started tinkering with my "Honda" badge mod, and before I knew it, I had it finished.. then, after measuring, I realized my fender would hit it.. I have already dropped my forks in the triple clamps, so I can't go there.. I had also raised my fender one inch to accommodate my larger shinko tubeless front tire.. that worked against me.. too bad.. it looked so good !! ..
.
e5094858e4e653aa2bb43a42f21e051c.jpg

.
83038cb752e066a73ed673dd22419828.jpg

.
3a093a0c4654af0cf2bd65e03af2d84a.jpg
 
Back
Top