Where can I buy this?

I'm pretty sure PowerDubs who is, I think, no longer riding but visits the forum had one on his bike. You could try sending him a PM.
 
In the contemporary forum argot: search master = popgun. :D
 
peterbaron_imp said:
spartanheed_imp said:
The Honda badge across the forks? Anyone sourced them?



Cormanus_imp said:
Yes, this is correct, and I think he either got it from eBay or some older Honda.

Cormanus_imp said:
Yes, this is correct, and I think he either got it from eBay or some older Honda. hi, it's chuckk .. in the past, I used those on my naked goldwing restorations.. I would visit my local motorcycle salvage yard and sort thru his boxes of used badges etc.. I bought them for about $5. ea.. I then made a transitional piece to mount the badge, then the bike, if you want to call it that.. I still may have a few kicking around...
 
Chuckk_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
spartanheed_imp said:
The Honda badge across the forks? Anyone sourced them?



Cormanus_imp said:
Yes, this is correct, and I think he either got it from eBay or some older Honda.

Cormanus_imp said:
Yes, this is correct, and I think he either got it from eBay or some older Honda. hi, it's chuckk .. in the past, I used those on my naked goldwing restorations.. I would visit my local motorcycle salvage yard and sort thru his boxes of used badges etc.. I bought them for about $5. ea.. I then made a transitional piece to mount the badge, then the bike, if you want to call it that.. I still may have a few kicking around...

Cormanus_imp said:
Yes, this is correct, and I think he either got it from eBay or some older Honda. hi, it's chuckk .. in the past, I used those on my naked goldwing restorations.. I would visit my local motorcycle salvage yard and sort thru his boxes of used badges etc.. I bought them for about $5. ea.. I then made a transitional piece to mount the badge, then the bike, if you want to call it that.. I still may have a few kicking around...
EDITED FOR CHUCKK = EMBLEM ( forks & tank)

 
Thread starter
locomotive engineer_imp said:
Fitted one to mine last year, they look fine from a distance but not honda type quality
Any pictures? I replied to you in another thread yesterday. It's a small world, I live in Chester Le Street too
 
Hi Spartanhead,
Have a problem uploading pictures, but exactly the same as those posted .(used to have a spartan kit car}. Do you get to washington wetlands bike meets? will be starting up this or maybe next month with easter late this year. Will send you a pm.
 
Brand sparky new OEM from Japan...will be installed soon as warmer days are coming to GTA :cool:

2b0bccf1ce62626c11e5741ae61eed41.jpg


f4481ed794f1f6bde2d1ae8ff365131d.jpg


:D
 
OK PB, you know the rules. Link and price :)
 
Hummm, a little pricey. Gonna have to raise taxes on the serfs.
 
Back
Top