spartanheed_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

peterbaron_imp said:
Yes, this is correct, and I think he either got it from eBay or some older Honda. hi, it's chuckk .. in the past, I used those on my naked goldwing restorations.. I would visit my local motorcycle salvage yard and sort thru his boxes of used badges etc.. I bought them for about $5. ea.. I then made a transitional piece to mount the badge, then the bike, if you want to call it that.. I still may have a few kicking around...Cormanus_imp said:I'm pretty sure PowerDubs who is, I think, no longer riding but visits the forum had one on his bike. You could try sending him a PM.
Chuckk_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:
Yes, this is correct, and I think he either got it from eBay or some older Honda. hi, it's chuckk .. in the past, I used those on my naked goldwing restorations.. I would visit my local motorcycle salvage yard and sort thru his boxes of used badges etc.. I bought them for about $5. ea.. I then made a transitional piece to mount the badge, then the bike, if you want to call it that.. I still may have a few kicking around...Cormanus_imp said:I'm pretty sure PowerDubs who is, I think, no longer riding but visits the forum had one on his bike. You could try sending him a PM.
Yes, this is correct, and I think he either got it from eBay or some older Honda. hi, it's chuckk .. in the past, I used those on my naked goldwing restorations.. I would visit my local motorcycle salvage yard and sort thru his boxes of used badges etc.. I bought them for about $5. ea.. I then made a transitional piece to mount the badge, then the bike, if you want to call it that.. I still may have a few kicking around...Cormanus_imp said:I'm pretty sure PowerDubs who is, I think, no longer riding but visits the forum had one on his bike. You could try sending him a PM.

Sweet find!spartanheed_imp said:Turns out you can get cheap aftermarket versions online
https://thegoldenspokes.com/product...-badge-decal-logo-ss50-s90-cl50-cl-70-90-c110
Sweet find!GoldOxide_imp said:Sweet find!spartanheed_imp said:Turns out you can get cheap aftermarket versions online
https://thegoldenspokes.com/product...-badge-decal-logo-ss50-s90-cl50-cl-70-90-c110
However, don't these get pitted easily with mileage?
Any pictures? I replied to you in another thread yesterday. It's a small world, I live in Chester Le Street toolocomotive engineer_imp said:Fitted one to mine last year, they look fine from a distance but not honda type quality



Yes Lord Popgun, as per your request:Lord Popgun_imp said:OK PB, you know the rules. Link and price![]()

:rofl:Lord Popgun_imp said:Hummm, a little pricey. Gonna have to raise taxes on the serfs.