Where are all the CB1100?

From my perspective, almost the reverse in Greater Toronto region. Lots of Bonnies, too many to count. In addition, many Triples and I have seen more Rocket III's than CB1100s. Doesn't bother me, Triumphs are respectable and appears to be ridden by respectable people too. Besides, here, if there was a sudden run on CBs, the dealers would not be able to fulfill orders. They just don't have them.
 
Honda does not release number of units made, number of units sold, or sales goals figures to anyone. They will tell the MIC (motorcycle industry council) how many units total and break that down by certain categories like street, dirt, scooter etc
 
My CB is mostly in the garage waiting to be gifted to my son in another 12 years or so (he is 5 now). Keeping her running from time to time 3,500k on the clock while the vintage goldwing 1100 and the gl1800 are sharing most of the riding duties now ..
5b48a55ac6fee42fd25cee5fb643b28f.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That shows remarkable foresight, IndianRider.
 
562loosenoodle_imp said:
I have to say that when I obsess on a vehicle I tend to notice them everywhere. Is it possible that my CB1100 is the only one running around Los Angeles? Have yet to see another one on the road. So odd.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m commuting on mine 4 days a week from Fountain Valley to Glendale and back, 405,605,5, & 710 freeways. I’ve seen 2 other cb’s in the 3 years I’ve had mine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
There is a guy that bought a DLX just like mine on the next street over. Maybe 1/2 mile away. I have never seen him out on it.
 
Thread starter
MMC_imp said:
562loosenoodle_imp said:
I have to say that when I obsess on a vehicle I tend to notice them everywhere. Is it possible that my CB1100 is the only one running around Los Angeles? Have yet to see another one on the road. So odd.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m commuting on mine 4 days a week from Fountain Valley to Glendale and back, 405,605,5, & 710 freeways. I’ve seen 2 other cb’s in the 3 years I’ve had mine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m commuting on mine 4 days a week from Fountain Valley to Glendale and back, 405,605,5, & 710 freeways. I’ve seen 2 other cb’s in the 3 years I’ve had mine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the same commute I have. I often work in Glendale (Animation Editor). I was born and raised in FV. Now live in Lakewood.
 
562loosenoodle_imp said:
MMC_imp said:
562loosenoodle_imp said:
I have to say that when I obsess on a vehicle I tend to notice them everywhere. Is it possible that my CB1100 is the only one running around Los Angeles? Have yet to see another one on the road. So odd.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m commuting on mine 4 days a week from Fountain Valley to Glendale and back, 405,605,5, & 710 freeways. I’ve seen 2 other cb’s in the 3 years I’ve had mine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m commuting on mine 4 days a week from Fountain Valley to Glendale and back, 405,605,5, & 710 freeways. I’ve seen 2 other cb’s in the 3 years I’ve had mine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the same commute I have. I often work in Glendale (Animation Editor). I was born and raised in FV. Now live in Lakewood.

I’m commuting on mine 4 days a week from Fountain Valley to Glendale and back, 405,605,5, & 710 freeways. I’ve seen 2 other cb’s in the 3 years I’ve had mine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the same commute I have. I often work in Glendale (Animation Editor). I was born and raised in FV. Now live in Lakewood.

Wow, I may have seen you on the 605 once around Lakewood.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Yeah, but Ferret, you're never home. You're always out riding!
:rofl:
 
I know some people on an online forum that claim they ride CB1100s. They even post images. Sometimes the images are of small, round, black rubber things. Strange, but happy group they are.
 
Back
Top