Oct 5, 2014 #1 L lola_imp Been there Thread starter Powder coated the wm fairing black to change up the look a bit. Enjoy
Oct 5, 2014 #2 D DGShannon_imp Been there lola_imp said: Powder coated the wm fairing black to change up the look a bit. Enjoy Click to expand... I like that fairing. Been eying it along with the Comet. The black looks good. Not sure about the sticker... Because I have a 13 red with silver side panels, the natural aluminum peeks my interest. Does it actually offer any meaningful wind protection, or just purely the aesthetics of the look?
lola_imp said: Powder coated the wm fairing black to change up the look a bit. Enjoy Click to expand... I like that fairing. Been eying it along with the Comet. The black looks good. Not sure about the sticker... Because I have a 13 red with silver side panels, the natural aluminum peeks my interest. Does it actually offer any meaningful wind protection, or just purely the aesthetics of the look?
Oct 5, 2014 #3 L lola_imp Been there Thread starter Wont work for touring its more for aesthetics unless your tucked in racing style then it has some wind protection.
Wont work for touring its more for aesthetics unless your tucked in racing style then it has some wind protection.