wheels

cj599_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
i hate too make a new thread but been searching and cant find are the dlx wheels the same as standard? bearings disc and all other parts excluded ?

i like having a spare set of wheels for all my bike and was kinda thinking of chroming 1 set
 
Yea- just different paint.

Keep in mind that the rear wheel changed on the 14 so look for a 14 set since that is what you have listed.
 
Axle size changed in ‘14. 2010 -2013 have a different size than the ‘14 and up.
 
Thread starter
So probably a bearing change will make them work i have 1998 cbr wheels on my 599 and i had to measure for the axle size and bearing bore size
 
Its been looked into on here. I think it’s more that that. Maybe swingarm and brake caliper too. Not sure. Hopefully someone will chime in.

Humm, I think I’m wrong on that. A quick search shows that was for a 14-17 swap or vice vesa.

Front is the same, back I couldn’t find anything so you may be right about just a bearing change.
 
Thanks Dubs! I couldn’t remember for sure.
 
Thread starter
Well if i find a set of 13s cheap i will report back id really like to chrome a set i am gona chrome the 900rr and front 600rr wheels on my honda 599 this year maybe

 
Back
Top