wheels 2014 and 2017

sonnyb_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Would you guys know whether spoke wheels from 2017 fit 2014 Std?
I checked partzilla and both bikes use same front axle however rear is different.
Would rear wheel fit into 2014 swing arm with 2017 axle/wheel?
thanks
 
Thread starter
peterbaron_imp said:
Investigate before investment !!!
investigating requires numerous skills which I'm apparently not in a possession,however I have meat the nicest people on Hondas and I'm confident they would have meaningful guidances,
thank you anyway for your effort peter
 
sonnyb_imp said:
Would you guys know whether spoke wheels from 2017 fit 2014 Std?
I checked partzilla and both bikes use same front axle however rear is different.
Would rear wheel fit into 2014 swing arm with 2017 axle/wheel?
thanks

I think it depends on which brand of motor oil you are using :-)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
sonnyb_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Investigate before investment !!!
investigating requires numerous skills which I'm apparently not in a possession,however I have meat the nicest people on Hondas and I'm confident they would have meaningful guidances,
thank you anyway for your effort peter
investigating requires numerous skills which I'm apparently not in a possession,however I have meat the nicest people on Hondas and I'm confident they would have meaningful guidances,
thank you anyway for your effort peter
Use the "search" feature at the top of the page and you should get some threads related to wheels.
After that it's just a matter of patience and digging through them to find what you're looking for.
 
Thank you Joash.
 
As one who tries to use the search feature here / without much luck , please try to be more patient with our members . Numerous times I knew what I was searching for no go.
 
Thread starter
obleo_imp said:
As one who tries to use the search feature here / without much luck , please try to be more patient with our members . Numerous times I knew what I was searching for no go.
same here,
Joash,I appreciate,good reading,
thanks everybody for help
 
Back
Top