Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
), but NOTHING like what the guy in the original pic pulled off!lol yes it does wheels are not spinning and cannot chalk it up to shutter speedPapa Weeley_imp said:...is it just me, or does that pic look PhotoShopped?!
RIP Ronnie Smith, Performance Bikes mag. He was a heck of a rider.CB4ME_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:wheelies?
He did the same thing at Red Bud in Buchanan, Michigan when I was there in the 70's. They brought him out between motos and I don't think his front wheel ever touched the dirt. I had never heard of the guy before (remember life before the internet, lol) so that was pretty mind boggling.The ferret_imp said:Doug Domokos was known as the wheelie king. He could wheelie ANYTHING? You should have seen him wheelieing a KZ1300 6 cyl Kawasaki. He wheelied around an entire Motocross track (Carlsbad I think). He pulled a wheelie for 20 miles. What a sense of balance.