Jul 22, 2020 #1 B Brad14_imp First service completed Thread starter I had puncture yesterday, lucky me, so out came the rear wheel and wow how heavy is this wheel!!, I had to weigh it 50lb!!!
I had puncture yesterday, lucky me, so out came the rear wheel and wow how heavy is this wheel!!, I had to weigh it 50lb!!!
Jul 22, 2020 #2 Lord Popgun Road warrior Wow! From taking mine off I knew it was heavy, but that’s just crazy.
Jul 22, 2020 #3 the Ferret Road warrior Rear wheel with sprocket, rubber cushions, disc carrier, disc rotor, speed sensor ring, tube and tire?
Rear wheel with sprocket, rubber cushions, disc carrier, disc rotor, speed sensor ring, tube and tire?
Jul 22, 2020 #5 B Brad14_imp First service completed Thread starter Ferret this the RS model so alloy....steel alloy
Jul 22, 2020 #6 L LakeWylieJoe_imp Running like a top That sounds high! Was there water dribbling out of the leak?
Jul 22, 2020 #7 D dave Road warrior Brad14_imp said: I had puncture yesterday, lucky me, so out came the rear wheel and wow how heavy is this wheel!!, I had to weigh it 50lb!!! Click to expand... That sounds a little heavy, have you checked your scale for accuracy?
Brad14_imp said: I had puncture yesterday, lucky me, so out came the rear wheel and wow how heavy is this wheel!!, I had to weigh it 50lb!!! Click to expand... That sounds a little heavy, have you checked your scale for accuracy?
Jul 25, 2020 #8 B Brad14_imp First service completed Thread starter Yup scall is used to weigh bikes for setup. Its bang on