Wheel Speed Sensor Clip?

TwoBrothersBusa_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Was cleaning the bike and found that the little cable that goes to the wheel speed sensor was not connected correctly. The little clip for the cable appears to be broken. Can anyone share a pic of a good one? Zip tied for now.

 
You guys just made me go look at mine. It is installed on the brake line ok, but twobros, yours is backwards compared to my '13.

Mine looks like Retsel's, except it is seated on the brake line. IOW, it snaps on from the outside. The service manual may show it, I'll have to check.

In looking at the clip, its plastic and I think may get hard and be easy to break in the future. I may order a spare for later.
 
Looked at mine. it comes up from the bottom with open end for wire on top
 
Back
Top