wheel lighting on my cb1100

You gotta love bling.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
If that doesn't get you laid, nothing will.

I put playing cards in my spokes...no help at all...
Mate, try using carefully cut up cigarette packets. Make sure the clothes pegs holding them in place are wooden.

Oh, and wear one of those hats with a propellor on the top.

You should be beating them off with a stick.
 
Somehow this reminds me of cutting up cardboard and clipping on the forks of bicycles to contact the spokes to make noise. :rofl: Not my cup of tea but it may be for someone else. :s
 
OldF7Guy_imp said:
Somehow this reminds me of cutting up cardboard and clipping on the forks of bicycles to contact the spokes to make noise. :rofl: Not my cup of tea but it may be for someone else. :s
Same here. That, and I keep imagining out of balance wheels.
 
Come on guys, give him a break. It's super cool. Oh to be 50 years younger and cruisin' the Barbary Coast (Cairns) with my multi-coloured, sequentially flashing wheel lights. Maria Gerottzo and I would have been much better friends than we were.

Jungkiwenas, you are a HERO.

Cheers
 
J - those lights look awesome and kewl on your bike

Come anywhere near mine with those wires and lights however, and there will be tears before bedtime!
 
Ha ha !
Looks like a lot of fun.

They used to sell these things called 'TireFlies'. They were blinking lights in a Schrader Tire valve cap, you would replace your boring unlit valve caps with these lights. When the wheel spins the caps blink on and off. I heard that they stopped selling them because they were colored Blue and that color of flashing light is supposed to be for law enforcement only (who knows, maybe that's true).

I still have my pair..
 
Sometimes I like the stationary fluorescent blue lights I see on sport bikes and Harleys around here, never saw the moving ones like that before....
 
Cras_imp said:
How red and blue alternating lights and seeing how many cars pull over for you
off topic, but they probably would pull over !
a while ago a co-worker bought a used auction Kawasaki KZ1000 police bike painted in constable-on-patrol white (but with the insignia removed, of course).
He said that whenever he came up on traffic more often than not the vehicles ahead would slow down :-)
 
Back
Top