Wheel Chocks

DAC

Road warrior
Thread starter
Well, gonna probably trailer down to the Rally in Blueville this year. I have a good friend, Goldwing Dave, who will supply the covered trailer, just need a chock.

What do you all recommend for a good chock for the CB? I see the Condor comes well recommended. Any other good options?

Thanks!
 
DAC_imp said:
Well, gonna probably trailer down to the Rally in Blueville this year. I have a good friend, Goldwing Dave, who will supply the covered trailer, just need a chock.

What do you all recommend for a good chock for the CB? I see the Condor comes well recommended. Any other good options?

Thanks!
Love the Condor.
 
Just be sure and still strap the bike down. Guy showed up at the dealer the other day with a CB500X Honda in an enclosed trailer. He rolled it up in the condor and closed the back and took off. When he got to the shop the bike was lying on it's side in the trailer.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Just be sure and still strap the bike down. Guy showed up at the dealer the other day with a CB500X Honda in an enclosed trailer. He rolled it up in the condor and closed the back and took off. When he got to the shop the bike was lying on it's side in the trailer.
Oh, for sure. Thanks.

The beauty of the CB is the multiple tie-down options, especially with a luggage rack installed. I've never trailered this bike but I expect to tie it down by the bars as well as the rack and crank the suspension down a bit.

David
 
Much more important, do NOT let the bike rest on side stand
or center stand. A rail keeps the bike aligned (longitudinal),
straps keep it in place.
 
Thread starter
The Gecko_imp said:
Much more important, do NOT let the bike rest on side stand
or center stand. A rail keeps the bike aligned (longitudinal),
straps keep it in place.
I've asked that very question and got the same answer! Thanks for the confirmation!
 
Back
Top