What's that Buzz

paulw_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Putting more and more miles on the bike and have noticed one annoying thing. At about 4000rpm in any gear it develops an annoying buzz that seems to emanate from the front of the bike. I have checked everything around the headlight, steering head area to see if anything is loose or rubbing and can find nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? Of course I will keep checking.
 
paulw_imp said:
Putting more and more miles on the bike and have noticed one annoying thing. At about 4000rpm in any gear it develops an annoying buzz that seems to emanate from the front of the bike. I have checked everything around the headlight, steering head area to see if anything is loose or rubbing and can find nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? Of course I will keep checking.

Check this thread...
Headlight vibration rattle
 
Thread starter
decarmine_imp said:
paulw_imp said:
Putting more and more miles on the bike and have noticed one annoying thing. At about 4000rpm in any gear it develops an annoying buzz that seems to emanate from the front of the bike. I have checked everything around the headlight, steering head area to see if anything is loose or rubbing and can find nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? Of course I will keep checking.

Check this thread...
Headlight vibration rattle

Check this thread...
Headlight vibration rattle
Thanks. I will be pulling the headlight tomorrow.
 
Back
Top