What's missing from the box? Honda rack.

kennyw

Road warrior
Thread starter
I purchased a new Honda rear rack off eBay and it arrived today. Only problem is the box is destroyed. No hardware present. What do they normally include? I want to know if it is worth pursuing an insurance claim.
 
Can't remember all the parts, but there were spacers and longer screws in mine. I think that was it.
Here is the link to the how to. It will mention everything.
OEM Rear Rack- Fitting
 
Those parts are required. If they are missing you definitely need to file a claim.
 
Thread starter
I'm going to try piecing together some hardware from the local hardware store to get it on the bike for now. Anyone happen to have the hardware laying around that could take measurements by chance?
 
Thread starter
OK one trip to a good hardware store and I'm good. I needed the following hardware:

2X M8x1.25 X 70 rear bolts
2X M8x1.25 X 90 front bolts
4X 5/16 ID x 5/8 OD x 3/4 lg spacers

fb9a2f401326ff9ce5df2301cf5053ac.jpg


cc3e8e091b20dd43c2b50e531a300227.jpg
 
Back
Top