What was replaced after my wreck

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
Pics galore....

2f1ce54cf443232e323ca9e92f080885.jpg


063303cb9449a2fbbe78048331c70bc1.jpg


b87c75293b44774fae1c000d8d8292fa.jpg


613e194c903cf261ead04a857b21e8e4.jpg


90daad499414bb63667d31169b083991.jpg


5b397297a6e63e9f7e4de6344f19577d.jpg


542755e579e8f938ef089d7f15559c74.jpg


5dcb70364537e4c63dbd724408446223.jpg

407d4113a2a2a98e1deea516df8ecea1.jpg


7c726ff2f86eab967bed57f509e054fb.jpg


4dc7906c150db6b423a672874859c031.jpg


d40934e82f384ba875b22dab0295bab3.jpg


55bcb773fd12e75edad5e096946cefd3.jpg


e229f6761ef6b94e7d112d2913cf582d.jpg


7e8510a6714e0a648079265b0e53654e.jpg


2f735724dfdc7638fb1bc5d70f2bbb4f.jpg

d9a8a5a7b462a17341b4accf3d2e7c02.jpg


6608d96bf7bbe3934760c69d083bf89a.jpg


452f7c59f8a4ba2cb6699b38882e79f5.jpg


3c2becbbf28e68c4d60e5a867f511ab6.jpg


4ef258622aaa1be4d8767a48f626abd0.jpg


2f7a1bb9db5b89989a9ba5e6814bba68.jpg


5a3238725340cc19c1905e83dbf704d4.jpg

e5d552b88afacbd2913aa419f1aec468.jpg
 
That's quite a collection, Randy. How did your lovely blu tank fare?
 
Thread starter
Not a scratch. :D
 
Interesting. I didn't get my old parts.. not that I would have wanted them.. no place to put such a thing anyway.

Some of that stuff looks only lightly scuffed, but I guess they gotta get it back into new condition huh?
 
Thread starter
Yup. The two things that confused me were the fender and the gauge mount. They both look straight and I couldn't find any marks on either of them.
Now take a good look at those bars......anyone up for some left turns? :D
The left grip is missing....hmmm. I know it was damaged and it was on the initial parts list as well...hmmm.
 
Thread starter
Is something wrong with yours?
 
Randy B_imp said:
Is something wrong with yours?
Nothing wrong but I cut the tab of to have more clearance for my boots after I put the Vario adjustable foot pegs on.
Would like to have a original one on hand incase some one wants to go back to stock.
 
Thread starter
Well the only reason it was swapped was because of the scrape on the tab soo....

What do you think is fair?
 
Thread starter
Make it $40 and you can have it.
 
Back
Top