I digg the look of the bike with the rider on it.
But not so much whennthe bike stands on its own.
It may sound strange but I find our bikes look better while someone is sitting on it.
Its seems much easier to make a good looking picture of our bikes while somebody is sitting on it than when it sits alone.
In most cases it doesn't matter that much but I find it makes quit a difference with our bikes, I can't explain why.
But not so much whennthe bike stands on its own.
It may sound strange but I find our bikes look better while someone is sitting on it.
Its seems much easier to make a good looking picture of our bikes while somebody is sitting on it than when it sits alone.
In most cases it doesn't matter that much but I find it makes quit a difference with our bikes, I can't explain why.

