What the heck is this?

Nothing about that listing that makes sense to me. It’s obvioulsy NOT a Deluxe, and the description says it is a CB1100A with C-ABS, which it doesn’t have. And would be a ‘13 model.
 
Cormanus can answer that based on the VIN. But I think you are correct. Its has ‘14 switchgear. Or see his post here for VIN decoding: A Note on CB1100 Model Numbers and VINs

The E (before the K)= 2014. And a little farther down in the thread it says the Deluxe is SC658
 
postoak_imp said:
Is it a 2014 STD that they've put a red tank on? I asked for the VIN and he gave JH2SC6519EK100363.
I'd say it has to be; the only blacked out cases / black wheels is the '14 standard.
 
Well, the VIN is genuine and, for the reasons popgun has given, it's the VIN for a 2014 standard.

By the way, popgun, when I checked out your link to refresh my memory, I found a small mistake in the post. So, thanks.
 
Back
Top