What the heck am I doing?

Ulvetanna_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I checked and have noticed I am spending two hours a day on this bleeping forum. What the...?

I guess there must be something interesting going on.:D
 
Mmmmm ... so where to send this one? :P
 
Two hours a day? Finally something at which I am better than Ulvetanna!! Somehow, I don't feel as proud of this as I thought I would.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea_imp said:
Two hours a day? Finally something at which I am better than Ulvetanna!! Somehow, I don't feel as proud of this as I thought I would.
So, you DO have a sense of humor? I am pretty sure you are better at a lot of things than I am, lol! And here I am again sitting at this dang screen...
 
Are you just a slow reader? Woot! Cross threading here, finally found a slow one!!! :clap:

(sorry, I'm easily amused right now :D )
 
Thread starter
Rboe_imp said:
Are you just a slow reader? Woot! Cross threading here, finally found a slow one!!! :clap:

(sorry, I'm easily amused right now :D )
Nah, y'all know I am busy writing lengthy, learned responses to any and all plaints.
 
Ulvetanna_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
Are you just a slow reader? Woot! Cross threading here, finally found a slow one!!! :clap:

(sorry, I'm easily amused right now :D )
Nah, y'all know I am busy writing lengthy, learned responses to any and all plaints.
Nah, y'all know I am busy writing lengthy, learned responses to any and all plaints.
Illustrious juxtaposition of colloquial and legal English.

Also, your point is well made :thumbsup:
 
Keep in mind that RockHop is from Texas, so he may think that "responses to any and all plaints" means that your talkin to your garden. ;)
 
Thread starter
RockHop_imp said:
Ulvetanna_imp said:
Rboe_imp said:
Are you just a slow reader? Woot! Cross threading here, finally found a slow one!!! :clap:

(sorry, I'm easily amused right now :D )
Nah, y'all know I am busy writing lengthy, learned responses to any and all plaints.
Nah, y'all know I am busy writing lengthy, learned responses to any and all plaints.
Illustrious juxtaposition of colloquial and legal English.

Also, your point is well made :thumbsup:
Nah, y'all know I am busy writing lengthy, learned responses to any and all plaints.
Illustrious juxtaposition of colloquial and legal English.

Also, your point is well made :thumbsup: Dern tootin'.

Better check those plaints, they may need waterin'.
 
Back
Top