May 16, 2018 #1 F FLYTYM_imp Been there Thread starter Was this model offered by Honda or was this a custom thing from a dealer,would like to look into one of these fairings if possible.
Was this model offered by Honda or was this a custom thing from a dealer,would like to look into one of these fairings if possible.
May 16, 2018 #2 R Roper_imp Been there It's a custom build. That quarter fairing looks pretty similar to the Road Comet (with a custom paint job) that several forum members have on their bikes. Samurider sells them.
It's a custom build. That quarter fairing looks pretty similar to the Road Comet (with a custom paint job) that several forum members have on their bikes. Samurider sells them.
May 18, 2018 #3 F Fruitbat_imp New to the forum I just had a look at the Samurider site and was well impressed with the aluminium cowl for the RS. Then I saw the price. £450!!! No thanks.
I just had a look at the Samurider site and was well impressed with the aluminium cowl for the RS. Then I saw the price. £450!!! No thanks.