Ferret, chrome chain guard is on my wish list, but I'm surprised you didn't notice my biggest deficiency - no RLETS! BTW , I bought them, just have to "set the right mood" to install them!
The 2013/2014 rear carriers do not fit the 2014 Deluxe.
I bought one of those Honda 600 VLX sissy bar/pad/rack combinations and proceeded to modify it to fit my 2014 Deluxe. Hey, lots of others have done just this, and it appears to work well (with a bit of modification)
After cutting and grinding and shaping and drilling holes.... and scratching my head..... I did a bit of research and discovered that (for some unknown reason) the fitment for the 2014 Deluxe model is different than all of the others.
I'm just lucky that way.
Back to the drawing board.
Also, would you believe that the official Honda Powersports website does NOT list a rear carrier for a 2014 Deluxe ???
I believe it's part number 08L70-MGC-N40 but have not been able to verify. Maybe discontinued?
Yea that's what I'm planning on I like the old school look of just a rear rack and cool looking sissy bar for the ole gal lay back on and show her off hahahah..