What new gear did you get today?

Django

Road warrior
Thread starter
Today I spent me a new helmet, Arai Axces-II. My first Arai so far, fits very well. :D

e9e8337659cacecf2a6d748e589d5fad.jpg


I really like the mechanics of the visor.

The Arai is a little heavier than my Shoei, but more comfortable.

Then I got a new tank bag, SW Motech City:

dd1ff74d7bc8a4b86e6732ad109a4509.jpg
 
Your bike looks great!
 
Good looking lid and tank bag Django and I agree with popgun about your bike
 
Thread starter
@F800GT: Nice jacket! From the jacket: looks like it's still quite warm where you live?

@ferret, @popgun: thank you guys! :)
 
A new battery, sadly. Was intending to take a longer ride but a stop at the bank to pick up some cash left me with a dead bike. A nice kid pushed me for a bump start. Went to the battery store, ended up somewhat poorer and took a shorter spin.
 
New HJC Helmet...RPHA11 ... goes really well with the black/red/silver tank stripes and my Olympia Jacket
8f5d6bb83acc7d14442981983e367362.jpg
4ec2480ef5d7fb3ecc8ec82d7d518463.jpg
507f37c622752298cc6ba229fa3d0863.jpg
267c824c88c76c571f78d900e4b9814d.jpg


Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Man you guys get some fancy gear lol. Nice looking jacket & helmet JD
 
Django_imp said:
@F800GT: Nice jacket! From the jacket: looks like it's still quite warm where you live?

@ferret, @popgun: thank you guys! :)
Yeah Republik of Kalifornia. Temperatures go up and down, but nowhere as cold as in Deutschland ! But you have nice autobahn there :)
 
The ferret_imp said:
Man you guys get some fancy gear lol. Nice looking jacket & helmet JD
Ferret LOL....
Got the jacket from RevMonster really cheap on clearance and it's a all weather jacket/three layers...and I use all of them. Next is to replace the most inner one with a electric blanket.
The helmet is the quietest I've ever had...love it too!

Cheers
JD

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 
Yep some nice looking gear , sprayed my ww2 bomber jacket with a light coat of armor all like i do every year to make it not so stiff ......
 
Bought a Freeze-Out long sleeve top and a balaclava yesterday along with a pair of Bilt thermo gloves and wore them on my commute this morning. Temp was 45 degrees. These products are terrific. Great products, and I picked them up on sale at Cycle Gear for half price.
 
I wondered if that Freeze out stuff was any good. Give me a report when it gets in the mid 30's will ya? We were mid 30's this morning.
 
Back
Top