Gone in 60
Road warrior
Good to know, GO. I've worked on Fiats...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thats what I'm hoping for, did it seem too bulky in slow, high traffic areas? I do kind of want FI and the floor boards swapped for pegs and idk how I'd feel about a heel toe shifter. But, I'm seeing clean VTX1300 bikes well under 20k miles for less then $5,000. It's pretty hard to beat that deal.Gone in 60_imp said:I put many miles on a VTX1300. Great highway bike, low maintenance with shaft drive and easy-to-reach screw adjusters on the valves.
.Hopefully down under wasn't that bad. :-/hondadownunder_imp said:I'm moving back to UK in next few months :banana: I'll be getting my dads 1954 Triumph T100 back :excited: was my first road bike, my 1st crash and 1st write off + the Mazda pick up that pulled out in front of me.
That covers the classic bit, quite fancy either a Trail bike (Brit single or 70's/80's Jap) or a little 2 stroke.
An old, superbly maintained Gold Wing, early model, would be my choice too - but certainly less practical than my CB1100.heleme92_imp said:I will go for GL18000 Gold Wing.
