Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ah, OK, got it. I knew I was likely reading through / over something.jimgl3_imp said:that wet clutches aren't as sensitive as people think. at least not according to this guy. the QS oil he recommends is "resource conserving", supposedly a no-no for wet clutches.
For the same oil, just bought, we are C$17 cheaper, OEM filter C$16 and dolar ratio is almost 1:1, plus I got C$16 off for the set above (automotive and loyal customer).ozigoo_imp said:Just did an oil change...Motul 5100 10W40 full synth. with Honda OEM filter...Bloody expensive over AU$100 for the 2...and only motorcycle shops in South Australia (Australia?) are alowed to sell Motul 4 stroke motorcycle oil which gives them licence to jack the price up...
Thank you John for your invitation...time will show, but I just have a delicate question/request: will I have a separate entrance, you know, just in case, if I have late time visitors, and a flashlight, please....:blush:Houtman_imp said:Peter , as I am remodeling my basement for Inhousebob perhaps you might want to move to the USA as well. The basement is big enough and you can have your own bedroom . Just think of all the money you save on parts for your CB 1100 ! Hopefully you like beer and we can restart some of the local breweries. Just a thought ….