What is there about the CB1100 that you don't like, or wish were different?

Thread starter
Not surprised that the horn is not good. The only bike I have had with an acceptably loud stock horn is my Goldwing.
 
Best horns on a ride that I have ever experienced was the '81 Yamaha Seca 550. They were by and far the loudest factory horns I have personally experienced. They kill the CB1100 horn.
 
Guess I forgot to mention the grips. Cheapest I've seen. I replaced them with Grab On grips,much better. Oh,and I had the horn disconnected and replaced it with a Denail Blaster air horn. Now that's a horn!.
 
The stock seat gets thin pretty quickly, and the tank looks great but should hold another gallon or two.
I know I'm whining, but, you asked.:dodgy:
 
garysieben_imp said:
The stock seat gets thin pretty quickly, and the tank looks great but should hold another gallon or two.
I know I'm whining, but, you asked.:dodgy:
Fortunately, many Forum folks have upgraded one or both. So there are options available and they appear thoroughly described in many corners of the Forum database.
 
Back
Top