the Ferret
Road warrior
Maybe, I know that's true for most of the 65 + group. :hello:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I turned 40 last October, and grew up with the Robotech cartoon and toys. Nice username!Macross_imp said:I turned 40 this year and got my M1 license. I am considering this my mid-life crisis.
Capo_imp said:My average age is 59.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:rofl: my average age is 39......in my own mindCapo_imp said:My average age is 59.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if I'm all that young, but as my colleagues always tell me, "I've been here longer than you've been alive."Cormanus_imp said:It doesn't surprise me at all that this bike appeals to an older demographic. High on the list of reasons I bought it was its appeal to that part of my soul that never got over owning a Honda 4 in the early 1970s.
It's somehow comforting that it has an appeal to younger people.
Capo_imp said:My average age is 59.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are.enterlance_imp said:Wow, I'm 29 and I feel I'm still young on this forum
