:rofl:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dealer won't allow test rides, bummer. Anyway I'm going with my PU truck, tie downs and check book. Deal looks reasonable so it will probably be residing in my garage tomorrow night. Figure I'll be dead a long time so I may as well spend my kids inheritance and enjoy it. LMAO. Oh I signed up for SSI at 65, figure I better get it before it's gone with the way DC is going. DC stands for Dedicated Criminals.The ferret_imp said:Sam.. What ever you do..do NOT test ride it ( unless you have your check book with you)
Mate, there's plenty more of them to come. Just make sure you enjoy them all!Macross_imp said:I turned 40 this year and got my M1 license. I am considering this my mid-life crisis.
Mate, there's plenty more of them to come. Just make sure you enjoy them all!Cormanus_imp said:Mate, there's plenty more of them to come. Just make sure you enjoy them all!Macross_imp said:I turned 40 this year and got my M1 license. I am considering this my mid-life crisis.

Perhaps ... Or evidence of the folly of stereotypes. It's good to know there are younger people who like the CB. We've had a few on the forum.Jaychaynes_imp said:I'm 29,... Old soul, maybe?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
