What five bikes woud you own?

Here's my younger brother's "touring" Monkey lol

lKaYLqy.jpg
 
Good q: I would love to have my Yamaha RD350 back. It was a hand-me-down from my uncle and it briefly made me absolutely irresistible at school.

The other 3:

1. Kawasaki ZRX1200R in racing green
2. BMW 1250gs. I've only ever been a city rider and would love to go on just one tour. Overseas in regions like East Africa would be grand
3. Honda super cub. People drool over pretty Vespas and their italian styling but I saw a red cub parked on the forecourt at a dealership last year and it's utterly gorgeous. I'd would love to get on it and poodle around in a beach town
 
Just browsing the forum on a cold, snowy, Sunday I came across this 2 month old thread which got me thinking about the motorcycles I have, and which ones I might want to add, subtract, or change to end up with five I would most enjoy. The ones with * I currently have.

*CB1100, UJM modern retro bike.
Super Glide Sport, for my modern Harley that would replace my current Sportster.
*Guzzi V85TT, does a bit of everything that is so comfortable to ride on all types of roads. My favorite type of motorcycle.
*XT250, lightweight trail bike that's fun on everything from trails to 60 mph paved roads. Easy to bring along in the truck when camping.
R1300GS, a more modern and powerful version of the V85TT.
 
Back
Top