shdwghst457_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Hey guys! Been a long time since I've posted on here, but glad to see everyone doing well.
With only three more months until mine arrives, I was curious what everyone thought about the high-tech HUD-equipped helmet.
Skully Systems - The Future of Augmented Reality Casino Gaming
I currently have a Shoei RF1100 in matte black with a QC3 headset installed, but I'm really looking forward to the integrated speakers, on-screen nav instructions, and electronic on-demand tinting in the visor. I ordered the white one!
With only three more months until mine arrives, I was curious what everyone thought about the high-tech HUD-equipped helmet.
Skully Systems - The Future of Augmented Reality Casino Gaming
I currently have a Shoei RF1100 in matte black with a QC3 headset installed, but I'm really looking forward to the integrated speakers, on-screen nav instructions, and electronic on-demand tinting in the visor. I ordered the white one!

