What device do you primarily use for posting to the forum?

the_undecider_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I got to thinking, I use my smart phone a lot and use it almost elusive lyrics for posting to this and other discussion boards. Made me wonder how others are posting. I also have used my tablet and my laptop, but probably 99% is done on my phone.
 
I use my phone for 90%, work laptop or home desktop the other 10%. Tapatalk makes using the phone easy once you shut off a few undesired features.
 
Tapatalk is awesome, it's really handy and a well- developed app. I use it every day.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
My iPad mini...until it crashed...now I'm on a 1st Gen iPad that barely works. Genius Bar is my next stop.
 
I use Tapatalk on my Note 5 phone 90% of the time. If I have to write a long post or do lots of formatting/image adding I use my laptop. I love Tapatalk in general -- I can browse the 10 or so forums I frequent, see PMs in one place, sort by unread or participated, etc...
 
The girls get home from college today, so I will have to corral them long enough to set up Tap-a-talk for me. I tried, but I'm a bit of a Hiram.
 
I hand write my posts and mail them to Hiram who then has his daughter post them on my behalf using a Macintosh 128K.

Forgive me Hiram for having a bit of fun at your expense. Glad to see you're back online and on the forum!
 
Thread starter
metallyguitarded_imp said:
I hand write my posts and mail them to Hiram who then has his daughter post them on my behalf using a Macintosh 128K.

Forgive me Hiram for having a bit of fun at your expense. Glad to see you're back online and on the forum!
MG, my sincerest apologies for my poll not being collectively exhaustive. I should have anticipated that some of our members were hand writing responses for others to post on their behalf. I trust this apology finds you well and look forward to your response either tomorrow or the beginning of business this Monday. I do not know whether Hiram works weekends.

I also forgot to consider those members who may orally dictate their forum posts to their personal assistant. My apologies in advance to all of whom fall into that category.

All of your responses will be tracked and manually included with my statistical records.
 
the_undecider_imp said:
I got to thinking, I use my smart phone a lot and use it almost elusive lyrics for posting to this and other discussion boards. Made me wonder how others are posting. I also have used my tablet and my laptop, but probably 99% is done on my phone.
Hey Undecider,

Does your smart phone have auto-correct, by chance? :D :P

I use my little Chromebook for posting. Call me old fashioned, but I like a real keyboard and normal sized screen.
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
the_undecider_imp said:
I got to thinking, I use my smart phone a lot and use it almost elusive lyrics for posting to this and other discussion boards. Made me wonder how others are posting. I also have used my tablet and my laptop, but probably 99% is done on my phone.
Hey Undecider,

Does your smart phone have auto-correct, by chance? :D :P

I use my little Chromebook for posting. Call me old fashioned, but I like a real keyboard and normal sized screen.
Hey Undecider,

Does your smart phone have auto-correct, by chance? :D :P

I use my little Chromebook for posting. Call me old fashioned, but I like a real keyboard and normal sized screen.
That's hilarious!

As a matter of fact, I do use my smart phone to look up elusive lyrics...

Auto correct drives me nuts.
 
My PC 99.9% and the smartphone the other .1
 
Sticky labels on the black and white CRT I use with the Commodore 64.
 
Only use desktop. My "Dumb" phone (no such thing as a smart phone) doesn't show the posted images ... PLUS as a perma-grey, I prefer 21" vs 2.5" to view images - although mine is larger at 4x5.

"Pay-Backs" will be had on the children when they turn 40 and don't know how to do anything on a computer, only a dumb phone, and they can't enlarge the screen big enough.
 
I'm just waiting for the guy who claims to be using a communication device that he built out of the "100 in 1 Electronic Project Kit" that he's had since he was a kid.
 
Back
Top