What device do you primarily use for posting to the forum?

Guth_imp said:
I'm just waiting for the guy who claims to be using a communication device that he built out of the "100 in 1 Electronic Project Kit" that he's had since he was a kid.
Hey now, that was supposed to be kept a secret between friends.
 
A web browser on any platform. Usually some virtualized distro of Linux (often Ubuntu), and Windoze 10. If I am feeling ambitious, the dreaded smartphone (Android).
 
I use an HP ENVY 23 inch desk top computer. I like the large touch screen and often sweep two fingers across it to enlarge the text for my weary eyes. It's nice that it only has one cord.
 
Hummm. I voted laptop, but for the last few years I post with an iPad Air 2. The site won’t come up at work on a .gov computer although strangely most other bike sites do. I rarely post from my iPhone.
 
Nortoon_imp said:
I use an HP ENVY 23 inch desk top computer. I like the large touch screen and often sweep two fingers across it to enlarge the text for my weary eyes. It's nice that it only has one cord.
I looked at the HP Envy 23" once. Looked like a decent machine. I ended up getting a comparable Acer Aspire 24" touch screen. I probably should had gone with the HP.
 
Back
Top