What cruise control are you using for your CB1100?

The Gecko_imp said:
Come on, guys, the “red button under my thumb” IS the kill switch.
;)
:-/ Clearly not paying attention.
 
My cruise control is my right wrist. I don't ride the Honda much of any distance, it's my in-town ride. For distance, I ride the Yamaha V-Star 1300 with a throttle assist.
 
The stealthy Kaoko throttle device helped tremendously for the 2000 km round trip to the 2023 East Coast CB1100 Forum Rally. I didn't even think about it until now.
 
Day 295 of riding...lunch day with my buds and for November the weather was awesome 51 and sunny when I took off and 67 degrees and sunny for the end of my 161 mile ride on the CB 1100
 
If you are talking to me I dont have any kind of cruise control on either of my bikes. I have a Go Cruise in a drawer upstairs, but I have never been happy with its operation
 
The ferret_imp said:
If you are talking to me I dont have any kind of cruise control on either of my bikes. I have a Go Cruise in a drawer upstairs, but I have never been happy with its operation
Yeah. GoCruze worked for me back in the days when I had no money (and no car).
 
Back
Top