What $10k buys -->

Dang, that's nice...that would definitely fill the hole that really wanting an original CB750, but not wanting to deal with a 45 year old bike has left in my soul... :D
 
I saw that yesterday, after getting home from my sisters house where I was explaining to my brother in law that there was a kit to make the bike look even older.

If I hadn't just bought my leftover '14 2 weeks ago, I would have bought this. I have already spent 2k in modifications on my bike...and it is nowhere near as awesome as that bike is.
 
Unbelievable. Whitehouse kit, 4 into 4 and spoke wheel conversion are 3 of the priciest mods I know of for this bike.

Addtionally, it looks like he refinished the engine ('13 model was black) to keep the look original.

With only 2200 miles, I'd venture to guess that this bike spent more time having mods installed than it did on the road.

I'm glad this isn't for sale locally. I don't think I could resist running over there with a wad of cash.
 
I'm half tempted to say it is a scam of some sort...and the other half tempted to just go buy it. Reminds me of my '76 CB750 I used to own.
 
Looks like he painted the engine silver like the DLX, also has the polished aluminum sprocket cover, bar ends and passenger grab bars. NICE... it's a bargain at that price.
 
Just checked, and it says SOLD! I was still trying to figure out what story I could make up to convince my wife!
 
Back
Top