What $10k buys -->

Chapomis_imp said:
I offered 9,200, seller came back at 9,600, but I didn't see the email in time, so he gave it to someone else for 9,600.
Yes I jumped on the 9,600 and spent 400 shipping.
was on the fence wanting a 1100 with ABS anyway
 
Funny that. It's been sold, hasn't it?
 
I believe that is now use2be's bike.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
Unbelievable. Whitehouse kit, 4 into 4 and spoke wheel conversion are 3 of the priciest mods I know of for this bike.

Addtionally, it looks like he refinished the engine ('13 model was black) to keep the look original.

With only 2200 miles, I'd venture to guess that this bike spent more time having mods installed than it did on the road.

I'm glad this isn't for sale locally. I don't think I could resist running over there with a wad of cash.
I noticed that too about the engine finish, I wonder how they did that?
 
Back
Top