Jun 13, 2015 #21 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Enjoyed it very much Ghost_diver. I could be persuaded to drink it again. :beerchug:
Jun 13, 2015 #22 G Ghost_diver_imp Running like a top Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: Enjoyed it very much Ghost_diver. I could be persuaded to drink it again. :beerchug: Click to expand... Well, now you have to try Superbock as well.
Cormanus_imp said: Enjoyed it very much Ghost_diver. I could be persuaded to drink it again. :beerchug: Click to expand... Well, now you have to try Superbock as well.
Jun 13, 2015 #23 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Might have drunk that in Timor. But I'm happy to try again.
Jun 13, 2015 #24 G Ghost_diver_imp Running like a top Thread starter Cormanus_imp said: Might have drunk that in Timor. But I'm happy to try again. Click to expand... Do you often find yourself in East Timor? I hear it's a great place to scuba dive...
Cormanus_imp said: Might have drunk that in Timor. But I'm happy to try again. Click to expand... Do you often find yourself in East Timor? I hear it's a great place to scuba dive...
Jun 15, 2015 #25 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I've spent a bit of time there on and off since 2008. I don't dive, but the snorkeling is great and I'm told the diving is excellent. If you get to this part of the world, I'm told the diving in the Solomon Islands is amazing.
I've spent a bit of time there on and off since 2008. I don't dive, but the snorkeling is great and I'm told the diving is excellent. If you get to this part of the world, I'm told the diving in the Solomon Islands is amazing.
Jun 15, 2015 #26 G Ghost_diver_imp Running like a top Thread starter I'd love to go, but the trip is very expensive, not to mention long. It's on my bucket list though...
I'd love to go, but the trip is very expensive, not to mention long. It's on my bucket list though...
Jun 17, 2015 #27 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Yes. It's a bit easier and cheape from Australia.