Were the first 10 2013 bikes ABS?

Shinchan_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I was just flipping through the registry and noticed that all of the bikes #10 and under seemed to be ABS bikes. My bike is number 11 and is non-ABS. I was wondering if anyone had an under-10 bike that was not ABS? Possible that the first 10 were all ABS for some reason?
 
ABS and non ABS bikes have a different VIN. If you go through the registry you will notice some duplicates with the last 6 numbers due to that.
 
Thread starter
Makes sense, thanks!

Randy B_imp said:
ABS and non ABS bikes have a different VIN. If you go through the registry you will notice some duplicates with the last 6 numbers due to that.
 
There is #7 in non-ABS. I also find it curious that there's nothing between #480 and #1069 in the ABS bikes. Indeed I wonder if #1069 really does have ABS.
 
probably another one of those "rear only" ABS bikes lol
 
Back
Top