Weirdest thing

Mikestib1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I know my eyes aren't great, but with the ignition off, I can see a dim image of E and F as well as a gas pump in center gauge display. I searched the forum as well as my owners manual and see no mention. Tell me I'm not losing my mind. I have 2013 that I purchased new non current a month ago. Thanks
 
What do you see with the ignition on? Without going and looking, when the ignition is off, I'm pretty sure I can see the E and F of the fuel gauge and one red bar at the left side. They're not faint.
 
Mike, I don't think they're electronic markings. I think they are fixtures. The red bar means that when the final electronic black bar switches off, you know you've hit reserve.
 
Mikestib1_imp said:
I know my eyes aren't great, but with the ignition off, I can see a dim image of E and F as well as a gas pump in center gauge display. I searched the forum as well as my owners manual and see no mention. Tell me I'm not losing my mind. I have 2013 that I purchased new non current a month ago. Thanks
The E, F and pump (and the red "empty" bar) are not electronic. They are screened onto the plastic overlay of the LCD display.
 
So nicely put Flyn. :) I wish I'd said it so clearly.
 
Back
Top