Weekend and touring, RS or EX?

Thread starter
Houtman_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Yes, but yours is the EX, Houtman, and the RS is different to it and previous models. Dunno, hh007.
I realized that but he was talking about trying an EX after the RS
I realized that but he was talking about trying an EX after the RS
Thanks, Houtman. I've yet to test ride an EX, possibly this Friday.
 
Hi again:

I should mention that I've put a set of pull-back risers on my RS, and this not only aids with my posture (kinda short-armed), but it also makes steering feel lighter (I guess as a consequence of removing weight from my wrists).

This is my first impression after 20km ride only.

( a set like these Motorbike Handlebar Risers )
 
jtopiso_imp said:
Hi again:

I should mention that I've put a set of pull-back risers on my RS, and this not only aids with my posture (kinda short-armed), but it also makes steering feel lighter (I guess as a consequence of removing weight from my wrists).

This is my first impression after 20km ride only.

( a set like these Motorbike Handlebar Risers )
you should look anyway that you have no weight on your wrists; hold your body with your back/belly muscles...shoulders/armes shall be still loose.....that you have full freedom of movement: with every bike it became, easyer- more precise to steering
 
alprider_imp said:
jtopiso_imp said:
Hi again:

I should mention that I've put a set of pull-back risers on my RS, and this not only aids with my posture (kinda short-armed), but it also makes steering feel lighter (I guess as a consequence of removing weight from my wrists).

This is my first impression after 20km ride only.

( a set like these Motorbike Handlebar Risers )
you should look anyway that you have no weight on your wrists; hold your body with your back/belly muscles...shoulders/armes shall be still loose.....that you have full freedom of movement: with every bike it became, easyer- more precise to steering
Very true. I learnt that on this forum, and went straight to get those pull-back risers.

I thought I was confortable on my bike. I was not, but I am now :)

And much easier to steer indeed.
 
Back
Top