I should mention that I've put a set of pull-back risers on my RS, and this not only aids with my posture (kinda short-armed), but it also makes steering feel lighter (I guess as a consequence of removing weight from my wrists).
I should mention that I've put a set of pull-back risers on my RS, and this not only aids with my posture (kinda short-armed), but it also makes steering feel lighter (I guess as a consequence of removing weight from my wrists).
you should look anyway that you have no weight on your wrists; hold your body with your back/belly muscles...shoulders/armes shall be still loose.....that you have full freedom of movement: with every bike it became, easyer- more precise to steering
I should mention that I've put a set of pull-back risers on my RS, and this not only aids with my posture (kinda short-armed), but it also makes steering feel lighter (I guess as a consequence of removing weight from my wrists).
you should look anyway that you have no weight on your wrists; hold your body with your back/belly muscles...shoulders/armes shall be still loose.....that you have full freedom of movement: with every bike it became, easyer- more precise to steering