Web Source for Service Bulletins?

Pauley

Been there
Thread starter
The monthly dealer service bulletins seem like pretty interesting reading. Does anyone know if there's collection of them someplace on the web or private stash they'd be willing to share?

I asked this question before, but it got lost in another topic. Thought it would be more visible if I started a thread.
 
For all models or just the CB 1100? No place on the web I know of but I can go to my local dealer and see if there are any more I could get for the CB 1100.
 
Thread starter
Thanks, Ferret. I was just thinking the CB 1100, but if there interesting stuff on other Hondas, that would be nice too.
 
I just as soon not know about any glitches or recalls.
The M109 had a dealer service warning the very next year.
That was on new 2006 model.The warning concerned a loose
connection affecting a fuel fitting.Turns out it wasn't
really that urgent.Once it affected a few bikes,then the warning
siren rang.I think the Honda *VTX1800 also had a mild service
warning back around 2002-2003.Word had it that Honda is
very slow to respond to glitches.Like they are reluctant to admit
a new model has an issue.

* I remember something about a possible faulty ground wire that
can effect the starter and how the sidestand operates.
 
Back
Top