Dec 8, 2019 #1 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Thread starter An interesting approach to attract new riders to motorcycling. This session was done in space-constrained NYC: [url=https://www.rideapart.com/articles/386654/discover-the-ride-new-york-ims/] [url=https://www.rideapart.com/articles/386654/discover-the-ride-new-york-ims/]
An interesting approach to attract new riders to motorcycling. This session was done in space-constrained NYC: [url=https://www.rideapart.com/articles/386654/discover-the-ride-new-york-ims/] [url=https://www.rideapart.com/articles/386654/discover-the-ride-new-york-ims/]
Dec 8, 2019 #3 peterbaron Road warrior Cool, it would be perfect place for practicing motorcycling in winter. GTA, due to dense population, should have one ??..
Cool, it would be perfect place for practicing motorcycling in winter. GTA, due to dense population, should have one ??..
Dec 8, 2019 #4 G GoldOxide_imp Road warrior Thread starter Yes - we should have one. - - - When comes to underground infrastructure for motor vehicles in Toronto and the GTA, we suck ... period. That said, I really like the way Chicago is laid out under the metropolis.
Yes - we should have one. - - - When comes to underground infrastructure for motor vehicles in Toronto and the GTA, we suck ... period. That said, I really like the way Chicago is laid out under the metropolis.
Dec 9, 2019 #5 Gone in 60 Road warrior I heard they did something similar at the Long Beach show, called "New to two", to introduce people to motorcycling. Not sure if it was inside though...
I heard they did something similar at the Long Beach show, called "New to two", to introduce people to motorcycling. Not sure if it was inside though...