Razor
Been there
Thread starter
Got a call from a good friend. He asked if I wanted a 1973 Suzuki GT750.
"of course!". Last time I saw it was about 20yrs ago, and it wasn't looking too good back then. Couldn't turn it down, so hooked up the trailer and brought it home.
Here's a pic.
Fixed the starter, carbs were pretty clean, and it turned over
Hooked up a portable fuel tank and battery.
Here's a video just after it started. Smoked so bad; Deb & the neighbor were going to call the fire dept.
Enjoy, don't laugh too loud...
"of course!". Last time I saw it was about 20yrs ago, and it wasn't looking too good back then. Couldn't turn it down, so hooked up the trailer and brought it home.
Here's a pic.
Fixed the starter, carbs were pretty clean, and it turned over

Hooked up a portable fuel tank and battery.
Here's a video just after it started. Smoked so bad; Deb & the neighbor were going to call the fire dept.
Enjoy, don't laugh too loud...
:banana: