fredkb_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
cb1100 remus exhaust pair valve blocked:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Forgive my ignorance... but what is an 'exhaust pair valve'? And how do you block it?fredkb_imp said:cb1100 remus exhaust pair valve blocked:
A remarkably accurate description of my farts.Tortuga_imp said:Nice sound, fruity yet mellow. Gruff yet subtle. Naughty yet nice.
Man, I should have gone into advertising.
A remarkably accurate description of my farts.The Spaceman_imp said:A remarkably accurate description of my farts.Tortuga_imp said:Nice sound, fruity yet mellow. Gruff yet subtle. Naughty yet nice.
Man, I should have gone into advertising.
Look here for a PAIR Valve thread.huxley2_imp said:Fred. So, to fully understand this since I'm slow, the video you have linked on this thread is with this hose blocked? Tell us more about where this hose is.
A remarkably accurate description of my farts.The ferret_imp said:A remarkably accurate description of my farts.The Spaceman_imp said:A remarkably accurate description of my farts.Tortuga_imp said:Nice sound, fruity yet mellow. Gruff yet subtle. Naughty yet nice.
Man, I should have gone into advertising.
Seriously? What is this 4th grade?
I see that didn't take long. 1 day.
C'mon fellas
lighten up, it's nearly Christmas time!